AHH YES! 2017 HARVEST SHARES ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
As a Harvest Share member, you buy a share of the year's harvest from Geddes Farm LLC. The member is sharing the same risk as the farmer but reaps the reward of the harvest. Geddes Farm utilizes natural, sustainable and organic methods. We work hard to ensure the weekly harvest is available for Harvest Share members. Occasionally a crop will fail due to weather or insects and pests. While this is rare it can happen but be assured that we will do our best to remedy the situation with other crops that you can utilize and enjoy.
Enjoy these benefits of a Geddes Farm Harvest Share:
- Eat ultra-fresh food, with all the flavor and vitamin benefits
- Get exposed to new and interesting vegetables and new ways of cooking
- Find that kids typically favor food from "their" farm – even veggies they've never been known to eat
- Develop a relationship with the farmer who grows their food and learn more about how food is grown
Our growing season is approximately 18-20 weeks extending from June to October, depending on growing conditions. A harvest share for 2017 costs $650.
Harvest Shares are available in the Saginaw, MI area with weekly pickup right at the farm.
To purchase a harvest share:
2. Remit payment online by selecting and completing online purchase of 2017 Harvest Share or mail check payable to Geddes Farm LLC to 888 Forest Ave, Birmingham, MI 48009.